LAST POST OF 2017! CeeJay's Pick of the Month (December) - JW 王灝兒 - I Just Wanna Stay With You

Happy New Year to all! We've had a great year in 2017, and we hope we will have more time to produce some more posts in 2018. We know we have been a bit slow on the posts, so we hope to get some more drama reviews out the coming new year.

Moving onto the Pick of the Month we have selected, today we are introducing JW's (王灝兒) "I Just Wanna Stay With You". We started liking some of JW's songs since her single "矛盾一生". We are happy to see that she has her own concert which will take place on January 6th 2018 at the Hong Kong Coliseum. This song is the theme song for her Never Too Early 2018 concert.

We like the new EDM style music that she's put out, since it's definitely not seen often in Hong Kong music, but it's very fitting to try out something new for the New Year, and it works well overall. The song is pretty catchy and reminiscent of some of the mainstream pop music especially with the English chorus, and it will be interesting to see if JW continues with this direction of music in 2018. The MV isn't one of those boring standing-there-and-singing videos. We like the clips of her rehearsing for the concert that are included in the video, and you can see that there is a lot of effort put in the choreography and dancing. We could see that there was a lot of laughter and some tears that came out of preparing, so we wish she has successful concert in January.


曲:陳考威
詞:陳詠謙 陳考威
編:陳考威
監:陳考威

一天一天等今晚 修身選歌試衫
一刻都不可偷懶 要變最搶眼
不開心不准解散 秒秒鐘極糜爛

沒法比天高 亦有條件出眾
想慶祝 我們該慶祝
沒有真煙花 亦有場面英勇
別退縮 ‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
‘cause I just wanna stay with you 

‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
‘cause I just wanna stay with you 

一杯一杯很想碰 差不多想發瘋
冰封的急需解凍 個個也起哄
一雙肩即使很重 有眼波在流動

讓我數三聲 萬有停於這裡
不結束 旅程不結束
讓我花一生 為了離開真相
可脫俗 ‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
‘cause I just wanna stay with you 

Yeah ‘cause I just wanna stay with you 
當身份 都不顧
Just wanna stay with you
誰在誰在叫 誰在誰在呼
誰在誰在叫 誰在誰在呼 (’cause I just wanna stay with you)
誰在誰在叫 誰在誰在呼
誰在誰在叫 ‘cause I just wanna stay with you
‘cause I just wanna stay with you
‘cause I just wanna stay with you
‘cause I just wanna stay with you
‘cause I just wanna stay with you

See you in 2018!!
-CeeJay

Comments

  1. Hi, is there going to be a 2017 top TVB drama countdown and theme song review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kevin, we are currently working on those 2 posts for the new year to wrap up 2017! Stay tuned :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big White Duel II 白色強人II TVB Review

My Dearly Sinful Mind 心理追兇 Mind Hunter TVB Review

Over Run Over EU超時任務 TVB Review